There are currently no open positions. Please check back at a later time.
There are currently no positions available. Please check back later!
The Colorado Lab seeks to add one additional staff member at the Senior Researcher/Project Director level.
- PhD in public policy, public health, anthropology, sociology, economics, criminal justice, law, or a related field.
- Six years of experience leading research projects (e.g., principal investigator or co-principal investigator), including successful supervision of less-experienced researchers in completing routine tasks and growing their skills over time.
- Experience using a variety of statistical programs (e.g., STATA, R, SPSS, SAS).
- Experience generating and/or using data to drive insights and action.
- Experience working with large administrative datasets.
- Experience working with government agencies on evidence-building and/or the policy-making process.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major area of domestic social policy.
- Expertise in implementation science
- Track record of leading complex research projects and demonstrated success in meeting deadlines and government partner’s decision-making goals
- Experience with data visualizations and innovative ways to share research findings
- Experience with mixed methods approaches to generate actionable data
- Track record of securing and managing external funding for research projects
- Experience facilitating multi-stakeholder groups that include government, community/family. and non-profit partners