The Colorado Lab improves the lives of Colorado residents by partnering with state and local governments to strengthen coordinated and efficient person-centered services.
The Lab builds the capacity of government by prioritizing work that addresses cross-system challenges, either among state agencies or between state and local agencies.
The Lab provides partnership support in the following areas, as needed and appropriate to the situation:
- Supporting initial scoping of projects and methods
- Ensuring the relevance, potential target audience(s), and actionability of results before a project gets underway
- Facilitating outreach to and convening of potential stakeholders to inform research and obtain buy-in
- Connecting government staff with academic researchers committed to the scoped project ideas
- Facilitating development of and accountability to a partnership communications plan
- Supporting development and registration of a rigorous analysis plan
- Supporting the identification, integration, security, and accessibility of data appropriate for project
- Supporting development of an external communications plan and implementing plan on schedule
- Coauthoring research products
To learn about the foundation for this work and for more detail, please view this document: What to Expect Working with the Colorado Lab.