Please visit this page for information on RFPs from the Colorado Lab.
Quick Turn-Around RFP
The mission of the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) is to improve services to Colorado residents, by working with government and community partners to conduct research and translate it into action.
We know researchers and universities across the state share in this commitment. We are excited to launch an RFP for Quick Turn Around, Actionable Research to Improve the Lives of Coloradans that is tailored to the following Governor’s priority areas:
- Recidivism Reduction
- Affordable Housing
- Prevention and Early Intervention for System Involved Youth
- Good Government and Efficiency Projects
- Marijuana-Funded Programs
The full RFP is here. Key information and dates are below:
- Award range is $10,000 to $75,000 for projects completed by June 30, 2019
- Only Colorado Institutes of Higher Education are eligible to apply
- A webinar was held on Thursday, June 7th to answer questions. View a recording of the webinar here.
- Letters of Interest (required) are due June 22nd at noon
Questions about the RFP can be directed to Dr. Elysia Clemens, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Consultants: Multisystem High Utilizers
The Colorado Lab is soliciting applications from researchers who are committed to government partnerships and are experienced in working with administrative data from state or local government agencies to create practice and research-informed metrics of high system utilization. The term high utilizers refers to individuals who use public systems repeatedly, including but not limited to the following domains:
- Public Assistance Programs
- Healthcare Utilization
- Employment Services
- Criminal Justice
- Child Welfare/Youth Corrections
- Early Childhood Services
The full call for consultants is here. Key information and dates are below:
- Initial retainer of $6000 for defining and initiating the scope of work within a domain.
- Opportunity to submit a proposal for additional funding mid-project.
- Priority given to researchers based in Colorado.
- Apply online here by June 29 for best consideration.
- Notification by July 9, 2018 as to whether or not selected for next step, a virtual meeting to discuss the project.
Questions about the Call for Consultants can be directed to Dr. Whitney LeBoeuf, email@example.com.
Subscribe for updates
To learn receive updates on Colorado Lab Research Network events and funding opportunities, please subscribe here. The Colorado Lab is committed to connecting a network of scholars with each other and government agencies to expand long-term mutualistic research partnerships.