The Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab invites you to join us for an informational and networking event for social policy researchers.
This event is a first step in formalizing a network of researchers interested in improving the lives with Colorado residents by partnering with state and local governments to strengthen coordinated and efficient person-centered services. The current Governor’s priorities shaping the focus of this network are:
- recidivism reduction
- affordable housing
- prevention and early intervention for systems-involved youth
- good government and efficiency projects
- marijuana-funded programs
Please register here to join us on September 14th, 2018, from 12pm to 4pm. Only 60 spots are available. Registration is first-come, first-served.
Location: History Colorado, 1200 N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
Networking Event Agenda
Reggie Bicha, Executive Director of Colorado Department of Human Services Program
- Funding opportunities for researchers and government partners through the Colorado Applied Research and Action Network
- Colorado data for research and analytics
- Strategies for communicating research so that it leads to action
Informal networking over happy hour with researchers and government partners