The mission of the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) is to improve the lives of Colorado residents by partnering with state and local governments to strengthen coordinated and efficient person-centered services.
The Colorado Lab plans to award up to $1 million in funding for actionable research conducted in 2019. The Colorado Lab is excited to offer two ways to propose cross-system social or health policy research.
(1) Call for Ideas is a way for state agency staff members to share their great ideas for cross-system actionable social or health policy research. The Colorado Lab will serve as a thought partner to design research and as a connector to researchers who will conduct studies. The Call for Ideas is linked here. Submissions are due October 29th, 2018.
(2) Request for Research Proposals is how researchers and government agencies can submit a proposal in partnership. If a research team is already identified, this is the route to propose a project. Proposals that benefit multiple systems are highly encouraged, as opposed to only using data from multiple systems. The Request for Proposals is linked here. Letters of Interest are due October 29th,, 2018.
- Award range: $10,000 to $200,000.
- Project Dates: March 1st, 2019 to no later than December 31st, 2020.
- Call for Ideas: Colorado state agency staff members
- Request for Proposals: Organizations that have the ability to conduct actionable research and engage in mutualistic partnerships with government agencies. One or more state agencies must be a partner on all projects. Priority will be given to proposals that include representatives from one or more Colorado Institutes of Higher Education in the research team.
- Informational webinar: