The Colorado Lab is soliciting applications from researchers who are committed to government partnerships and are experienced in working with administrative data from state or local government agencies to create practice and research-informed metrics of high system utilization. The term high utilizers refers to individuals who use public systems repeatedly, including but not limited to the following domains:
- Public Assistance Programs
- Healthcare Utilization
- Employment Services
- Criminal Justice
- Child Welfare/Youth Corrections
- Early Childhood Services
The full call for consultants is here. Key information and dates are below:
- Initial retainer of $6000 for defining and initiating the scope of work within a domain.
- Opportunity to submit a proposal for additional funding mid-project.
- Priority given to researchers based in Colorado.
Apply online here by June 29 for best consideration. Notification by July 9, 2018 as to whether or not selected for next step, a virtual meeting to discuss the project.
Questions about the Call for Consultants can be directed to Dr. Whitney LeBoeuf, email@example.com.